What does ‘oasis’ mean to you? If you said “cool water bubbling up from deep underground that allows people to flourish in the desert,” you would be exactly right.
Las Vegas DOES have water, water everywhere, even in this rocky landscape. Snowmelt from the Rockies feeds Lake Mead, Lake Jacqueline, all of the glamorous casino water extravaganzas, and even our sparkling cool swimming pool.
Dive into an oasis casino tour…
Fountains of Bellagio
– A gigantic 8.5 acre lake contains 1214 water jets that spurt fountains as high as 460 feet in the air while accompanied by more than 30 songs. It’s FREE! Every 30 minutes by day and every 15 minutes in the evening.
‘O’ by Cirque du Soleil at Bellagio Las Vegas
– An incredible presentation by internationally acclaimed Cirque de Soleil. All underwater! You will stay dry. All of the acts are above in a 1.5 million gallon tank.
Lake of Dreams at Wynn Las Vegas
– A 40-foot waterfall, dancing puppets, and colorful holographics every half hour from 6 – 11:30pm nightly. FREE!
‘Le R ê ve’ at Wynn Las Vegas
– The Dream as they say in French. You’ll dream of mermaids too. Breathtakingly beautiful.
Gondola Rides at the Venetian
– Choose an indoor or outdoor glide down the Grand Canal. You don’t have to go to Italy to have a singing gondolier. Che Bella!
Maybe outdoor oasis fun is more your style…
Lake Mead National Recreation Area
– A vast man-made reservoir where rugged mountains, lush valleys, arid desert, and shimmering fresh water come together to provide unmatched opportunities for swimming, boating, fishing and even scuba diving.
– Get off the beaten track in this little corner of Paradise in Northwest Las Vegas. Take your boat, enjoy catch & release fishing, romp with your doggie and watch the turtles. A serene lake and a peaceful way to spend the day.
Crisp, cool waters in the Las Vegas RV Resort swimming pool
– Guests must be at least 18 years old, and oh! What a refreshing feeling when you plunge into that sparkling water. Now THAT’S a real oasis!
Tired after all those watery adventures? Don’t Cook – Call For Take Out or Dinner Delivery
Lots of great places to call for takeout or delivery near Las Vegas RV Resort, including pizza, Asian, and Latin-American restaurants.
JJ’s Pizza Delivery
is a neighborhood spot offering pizza, wings, pasta, subs & more through GrubHub. Check their menu and call ‘em up.
– For delicious food, huge portions, low prices and friendly staff, view their menu. China Passion offers ‘no-contact’ delivery.
Juan’s Flaming Fajitas
– Your neighborhood place for delicious Mexican entrees and big drinks. Dine in or take out only.
Enjoy affordable rates and all the fun, food, and excitement of Las Vegas when you stay at pet-friendly Las Vegas RV Resort, open to guests 18 years or older. Book now!