When you visit historic downtown Fremont Street Experience, you’ll quickly learn that it’s an exciting mix of old Las Vegas meets new. You’ll also love that it’s all within walking distance, and under the protective cover of shade. It opened on December 14, 1995 and was named after explorer John Charles Fremont.
The experience occupies a five-block area surrounded by classic casinos, great cafe-styled outdoor eateries and high energy events like free concerts, the SlotZilla Zipline, Viva Vision light shows, and fun and unique dining options which will leave your mouth watering for more!
The Fremont Street Experience
- Catch the free Brett Michaels concert on February 22, as he belts out tunes for RaceJam, an official part of NASCAR Weekend in Las Vegas. Maybe you’d like to take to the air with some wild flair as you hover seven stories high for two city blocks ($24 – $29), or soar higher still at 11 stories high for five city blocks ($44 – $49).
- Savor the spectacle on the largest video screen in the world, which boasts 16.4 million brilliant pixels. It recently got a $32 million upgrade with a New Year’s Eve debut! More than 24 million Las Vegas visitors a year endure fits of euphoric delight as they take in the Viva Vision light shows.
- The Viva Vision light shows last about six minutes, and run every hour, 24/7. The Viva Vision screen is 1,375 feet long and 90 feet wide and suspended 90 feet above Fremont Street’s renowned pedestrian mall, lined by hotels and iconic casinos.
- You’ll consider your cravings fully satisfied with a meal at Top of Binion’s Steakhouse. Vegas insiders know that Binion’s is synonymous with Las Vegas. The restaurant also offers an amazing view of downtown Las Vegas, from 24 floors up. Located at 128 E. Fremont Street.
- The classic casinos are always open for business. But it’s great knowing that Vegas is much more than just slot machines and card table games. The Fremont Street Experience emphatically demonstrates that it has grown by leaps and bounds since the early days of the Golden Nugget and the Pioneer Club.
Located in Las Vegas, you can be close to the action at Las Vegas RV Resort. We cater to guests 18 years of age, or older, with a courteous staff. Book your stay, and explore the Fremont Street Experience, today.